Pain-free escrow and subaccounting, unlike anything you’ve ever seen.
Move and grow your business faster with modern cash management tools.
If your commercial banking partner can’t help you solve real-world business problems, it’s time to find a new one. That’s why we offer ZEscrow. It’s a modern escrow and subaccounting service that accommodates a wide range of businesses and special use cases. With secure online access, your organization can manage virtually all of your escrow and subaccounting tasks without sending another fax, touching another paper tax form, or calling customer service. The platform works seamlessly with our internal banking software, meaning that you can access all the critical information from your online business banking portal.
Benefits for businesses and organizations that use ZEscrow:
- Fast – ZEscrow allows you to monitor and manage your escrow and subaccounts online, 24/7.
- Efficient – No more faxing signed forms, no more phone calls to check balances or make changes.
- Compliant – Regulatory compliance is built in, including W-9s and other tax paperwork.
- Flexible – Our escrow and subaccounting platform excels at unusual and complex workflows.
- Cost-effective – Clients of William Penn Bank may even be eligible to use ZEscrow free of charge.
ZEscrow eliminates the headache of escrow and subaccounting in one elegant digital system.
- 100% online, anytime access for designated team members
- 30 seconds to open, fund, manage or close escrow accounts
- Create 1-1000+ digital folders to match your internal filing system
- Just 2 button clicks to access detailed reports and historical statements
- 60 seconds to gather and store W-9s online with DocuSign integration
- Precise, customizable interest calculation and splitting
- Flexible system for specialized use cases
- API-first platform can even connect to your in-house software
Here are some of the industries and companies that already use ZEscrow:
Discover how ZEscrow can help your business run more efficiently by contacting our commercial banking team. Contact us today: