At William Penn Bank, we are committed to our slogan: It Pays to Have a Great Bank Behind You. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to hire great people for a great Bank. If you want to join a team of innovative, empowered and enthusiastic people then we are glad you found us! If you are energetic, team-oriented and passionate about service, then we’ll be glad we found you, too!
BSA / Compliance Analyst
We are seeking to hire a BSA/Compliance Analyst to join our Compliance Department in Levittown, PA. Reporting directly to the Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance/BSA Officer, this full-time position is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an individual to provide support to the BSA Officer by monitoring and analyzing data to detect suspicious activity and to provide assistance with the implementation of BSA Program requirements. The ideal candidate will also assist the Chief Compliance/BSA Officer with internal reviews for adherence with approved Bank policies and procedures.
- Review reports and analyze transactions to detect suspicious activities and take appropriate action to escalate them within the BSA Department.
- Ensure proper implementation and adherence to the bank’s BSA Program including but not limited to CIP, CDD/BO, OFAC, and recordkeeping and retention requirements.
- Ensure BSA files remain current, accurate, and well-documented.
- Perform 314(a) searches.
- Assist with the review of BSA compliance as needed.
- Assist with gathering information for the Money Laundering Risk (MLR) reporting process.
- Participate in ongoing training to maintain current knowledge of BSA and related AML and OFAC regulatory requirements.
- Pull system-generated reports, select samples for review, collect associated documentation and report inconsistencies to Compliance Officer.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Acknowledge and observe strict confidentiality requirements
- Adhere to policy and regulatory requirements
- Exhibit a strong culture of trustworthiness, dependability, and responsibility
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Critical thinking
- Ability to research, collect, and analyze complex or diverse information
- Effective time management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Effective planning and organization skills
- Sound and accurate judgment
- Proficient computer skills
- Positive interpersonal relationship skills
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, salary position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, with a one-hour lunch break. This position may require occasional evening and weekend work as needed.
Occasional travel is required (PA and NJ branches).
Required Education and Experience
- Two to three years of banking experience; OR
- Equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education approved by Compliance Officer.
Please note that this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time, with or without notice.
Equal Employment Opportunity
William Penn Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Interested applicants may submit resumes to:
William Penn Bank
1309 S. Woodbourne Road
Levittown, PA 19057
All applicants will be subject to a background check, credit check and pre-employment drug test.