At William Penn Bank, we are committed to our slogan: It Pays to Have a Great Bank Behind You. As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to hire great people for a great Bank. If you want to join a team of innovative, empowered and enthusiastic people then we are glad you found us! If you are energetic, team-oriented and passionate about service, then we’ll be glad we found you, too!
We are seeking to hire a full-time Teller to join our team in Pine Hill, NJ. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this full-time position is an exciting opportunity for an individual who enjoys providing a high level of customer service and ability to process customer banking transactions with efficiency and accuracy. Applicant must be willing to travel to any branch as needed to fulfill staffing requirements. Hours include Saturdays. Prior Teller and/or cash handling experience is preferred. We offer a competitive salary, excellent benefits and a generous retirement plan.
- Accurately processes all types of bank transactions by following established policies and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Answers customer inquiries and/or refers them to the proper department.
- Balances transactions at end of day and verifies cash totals.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Required Education, Experience and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Interpersonal skills to represent the Bank in a positive way in dealing with customers and other employees.
- Cash handling accuracy.
- Essential computer skills to operate on-line teller terminal and other standard office equipment.
- Successful completion of teller training and any other compliance training deemed necessary by the Bank.
Equal Employment Opportunity
William Penn Bank is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, disability, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.
Please forward resume to:
William Penn Bank