CDARS® is one of the safest and smartest investment vehicles for investors looking to protect their large-dollar investments while earning CD-level returns that may compare favorably to Treasury and money-market-fund yields.
CDs placed through CDARS offer investors (including institutional investors, such as corporations, foundations, and endowments):
- Access to multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance;
- The ease of working through one trusted relationship, earning one rate per maturity, and receiving consolidated statements;
- The ability to forego ongoing collateral tracking;
- The power of daily compounding; and
- A finite maturity date (in contrast to auction-rate or some adjustable-rate securities).
Investing through CDARS can be a strong alternative to Treasuries. Like Treasuries, FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. government.
Contact your local branch for more information!